Limited Lifetime Warranty
Since 1999, Interior Images has consistently held a high standard of quality for both products and service, ensuring you find the perfect, premium window treatments for your style and needs. The Interior Images Limited Lifetime Warranty represents a dedication to your complete satisfaction—ensuring a lifetime of beauty, excellence, and service when you need it most.
Covered by the Warranty
- Original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are noted below), assuming the product was properly installed
- All internal mechanisms, components, and brackets
- For three (3) years from the date of purchase: operating cords, pleated shades without looped tape, 2″ horizontal vinyl blinds slats, and vertical blinds vanes
- For five (5) years from date of purchase: motorization components and accessories (batteries not included), draperies, fabric covered cornices and valances, soft shades and accessories, exterior solar shades (provided they are fully raised during inclement weather and windy conditions)
- Repairs under this warranty will be made with like or similar parts
Not Covered by the Warranty
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse; failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, use, cleaning, or maintenance
- Discoloration, fading, cracking, shrinking, or stretching caused by long exposure to direct sunlight
- Slight color variation; natural variations in color, grain, or weave of natural materials
- Slight warpage of wood blinds or shutters; excessive warpage caused by high humidity
- Shipping or labor costs incurred by taking product down, re-measuring, or re-installation
- Unfinished cornices and valances; Palladian shelves
- Fabric used for “Customer’s Own Material” orders
If you have additional concerns, you can reach Interior Images customer service directly at 1-866.320.3223. Please note that Interior Images may defer actions on any claim for warping for a period of up to twelve (12) months from the date of the claim in order to permit acclimating to humidity and temperature conditions.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the product, etc. Warranty claims may be submitted to the customer service.
The obligations of Interior Images are limited to the replacement or repair of parts or products found to be defective. It is at the sole discretion of Interior Images to determine weather products will be replaced or repaired.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. The duration of any implied warranties for any product is limited in duration to the warranty term applicable to such product as set forth above.